zondag 2 november 2014

KeepCup, has some amazing news..


Hi everyone

Because I'm -besides a student- also a traveling model, I'm always busy and mostly I'm on the road. On some of those cold busy days, I'm always in the mood for some hot coco.. a latté.. or my daily cup of tea. Somehow I was never able to keep them pleasantly warm when I'm on the road. Then my niece gave me the best idea ever! She told me to use the KeepCup. And YES, they work amazingly! You're probably wondering what a KeepCup is? Well, it's a brand that started their concept to improve the environment.. and believe me.. they do it in class! They've got some amazingly good looking reusable cups to take with you everywhere you go. But, that's not the only good news about them that I've got for you guys.. Because, maybe you've already heared? But, KeepCup, the makers of worlds first Barista reusable coffee-mugs, has made a new glass edition! It's the perfect to-go-cup for the people who'd like to enjoy their coffee or their lovable hot drink. Just like me! The product speaks for itself. They really are pretty awesome! The name of the new cups? KeepCup Brew Glass Coffee Cup and KeepCup Brew Glass Coffee Cup Limited Edition Cork. Like their name already tells you, they're made of glass and cork, for a lighter yet more isolated effect on your drink.

So... I think I can guess what you're gonna buy for your hot drinks, right? ;)





(Made possible by MaisonPR)


Warm regards

Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen