woensdag 31 juli 2013

My Snow Leopard


Hi everyone

You may nog know this but beside this blog, I've also got another one. This blog I use to show you all my daily outfits and to let you know a few things about my modeling career. But, I've also started another blog called The Snow Leopard, were you can only find black and white outfits that I wear. Why did I do this? Well, a few people have already told me that it's very difficult to mix black and white without looking ordinary. I (secretly) wear a lot of black and white (no joke, my niece even makes jokes about it haha), so sometimes friends ask me for my help. That's why I thought it would be cool to created a blog about it. So.. here's my very first post on my brand new blog.







Warm regards

Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen