dinsdag 16 juli 2013

From Bari to Olympia

Hi everyone

I have to say, I was amazed to see the fish market and the little bazaars in Bari.. not to mention the old ladies who are making pasta on the street like it's the most normal thing in the world. Well, of course, for them it is a daily activity.. but it's really amazing to see them doing it. Here you can see some pictures of the stunning city:





After seeing the beautiful astonishing Bari, we decided to sit down in the sun once more. And of course, every girl knows that when you go out to sun, you have to take some good essentials with you. So, I wanted to show you all my essentials of that day: my sunglasses, a bath towl, a sunscreen from Avène (one of the only sunscreens which I'm not allergic to), an Abanico and my beloved book 'Inferno' by Dan Brown. I finished the book very quickly and I can assure you that it is an amazing book to read! But, I have to say.. you probably have to be an art lover to get addicted to it! Although, I can imagine you're also able to enjoy it a lot when you're not an art lover.. One good advice: Just read it and fall head over heels in love with it!




Sunglasses: From a market at Bari
Sunscreen: Avène
Abanico: From a market at Venice
Book: 'Inferno' by Dan Brown







Warm regards

Charlotte

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful pictures!
    Looks like a great place!
    Wish I was there also ;)

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen