woensdag 24 juli 2013

Charlotte Sparrow in Dubrovnik

Hi everyone


Istanbul may have amazed me, but Dubrovnik is really my cup of tea. It's stunning! No, it's absolutely gorgeous.. Well, I can't even describe it. It has become one of the prettiest places I've ever seen! It's calm, it has amazing views, it's authentic, everyone's very kind and you can't get enough of it.

But, enough about Dubrovnik's beauty.. Some more about the parrots of the day! Yes, you've read that correctly. When we entered Dubrovnik, one of the first things we saw were some astonishing parrots! And, the funny thing about them is that you were able to hold them. Of course, I had to touch them! So, my boyfriend and I putted them on our arms and of course, there were pictures made!












Charlotte:
Shorts: Lily Mechelen
Bathing suit: Lily Mechelen 
Scarf: Market in Italy
Shoes: Primark

Jens:
T-shirt: Unknown
Swim short: Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes: Paul Smith




Warm regards

Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen