zondag 14 juli 2013

30th anniversary

Hi everyone


Like you might have seen, I haven't been here for a week or so. But, I promise you.. I had my reasons: My mom and dad have been married for 30 years this year, and to celebrate that, we went on a cruise! I do not exaggerate when I say I was OVER exited to go!! But, to make up to you for my absence, I've made some pictures of my outfits I wore on vacation. Of course, you'll be seeing them in my upcoming posts. In this post you'll be seeing my first one. Before we could enter the ship, we had to go to Venice. Yes, you've read that correctly: VENICE! To go there, we went by plane. So, I was wearing an easy, comfortable and not so hot outfit. Although it was cold in Belgium, it was amazingly hot in Venice.. so I was pretty happy with my shorts. I also took my big hat with me. I'm allergic to sunscreen, so the hat kind of protects me for the sun. Luckily, the hat suits my own style perfectly, but of course that means you'll be seeing it more often, haha..






T-shirt: Primark
Shorts: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Handbag: Primark
Hat: From a market in Italy







Warm regards

Charlotte


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen