woensdag 26 juni 2013

Louisa Via Roma


Hi everyone


Today I discovered a new obsession: checking out the website of Louisa Via Roma. Not even the name makes me have a summer feeling, but also the clothes you can find there! To say it in one word: they're stunning! As you might have seen, you can't find the website on my Other Scenes-page yet.. but it'll soon be there. No doubt about that. Because I adore the website, I decided to put a few of my favorite items in this post. (Let me just say: it was a hard choice.. I love so many of their clothes):

I'd like to hear your opinion!


DOLCE & GABANNA
Embroidered strapless dress


DOLCE & GABANNA
Printed wool jacquard coat

KENZO
10MM Ponyskin tiger flats

GIVENCHY
Medium antigona shiny smooth leather bag




Warm regards

Charlotte

3 opmerkingen:

  1. ohhhh die handtas wil ik echt in het zwart he <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik ben zo verliefd op die handtas !!!! Jammer dat die zoveel kost he - ooh.. xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. LOOOOVE the KENZO shoes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen