zaterdag 8 juni 2013

Dinner for two

Hi everyone



My boyfriend had a surprise for me yesterday. He made a dinner reservation at L' Amité. It's a nice and small restaurant with amazing services and amazing food. Although I've got examinations at the moment, I could relax completely. It was exactly what I needed! And, of course, for such an evening, you need the right clothes.. So, here's my outfit:


 









Blouse: Primark
Shorts: Mango
Vest: Mango
Necklaces: Forever 21, Blanco
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Noë



Warm regards

Charlotte


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Zoals altijd zag je er geweldig uit! Als ik eerlijk ben --> ik wil die handtas ook! Ik hou ook van je rugzakje dat je meeneemt naar school, Love it!

    groetjes charlotte

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cool and fun outfit, perfect for a dinner date!Love you to check out my blog xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look so beautiful here! I adore the shorts suit and the neutral colour pallet <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooie outfit!
    Vooral de blouse vind ik leuk!
    xo

    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen