dinsdag 25 juni 2013

Being a VOGUE-shirt

Hi everyone


At the beginning of every month I buy a dutch issue of Vogue. Of course, I've also bought it at the beginning of June. In the magazine, I could find a pretty cool large t-shirt with the inscription 'VOGUE' on it. It's adorable and lovely to wear! On their website you can see some amazing images from the people who work there and how they would wear the t-shirt. That's how I came up with the idea to make a few cool outfits with the t-shirt myself.. and maybe these pictures will help you to be inspired on how you want to wear your Vogue-shirt! 





T-shirt: Vogue NL
Skirt: Zara
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: Primark

Shoes: Unknown





T-shirt: Vogue NL
Pants: Mango
Shoes: Zalando



T-shirt: Vogue NL
Vest: Givenchy
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Primark




T-shirt: Vogue NL
Necklace: BOBO Tremelo
Vest: Mango
Pants: Pimkie
Shoes: Just a shoe




Which outfit do you like most?




Warm regards

Charlotte

3 opmerkingen: