vrijdag 26 april 2013

My scene #1

Hi everyone



Like I said before in my post 'A new fish in town', I'll sometimes post something about my modeling career. So, I give you guys my first post about my modeling career. I've just received some new pictures which I want to share with you. This shoot took place in Brussels with the amazing spanish photographer Rubén Tomás, the lovely stylist Michael Marson and the admirable hair and make up artist Florence Samain. I really love their style and I feel very blessed to have been able to work with them! Here you can see the results:











 

Photographer: Rubén Tomás
Stylist: Michael Marson
H&M: Florence Samain
Model: Charlotte Goyvaerts @ IMM Bruxelles

(Thank you guys once more..)




Warm regards

Charlotte

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Love these photos!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love these pics!

    Xoxo

    G.

    http://georgefashiondreamworld.blogspot.it/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. amazing and unique face and shooting!
    i stay here, hope you fllow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, amazing shots! I especially love the first outfit, you're beautiful!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You look so stunning! I wish you so much luck for your model career! :)

    Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen