vrijdag 26 april 2013

Purple rain

Hi everyone



Although it was a rainy day today, I've managed to take a picture outside with some little sunshine. But not long after I made this pictures it started raining again. Because I'm already in my 'This-is-spring'-mood, I chose for some colorful colors today.. And because of the rain and the color of my pants, I had to think of an amazing song.. a real classic.. you can probably imagine which one after you see these pictures..







T-shirt: Primark
Pants: Primark
Shoes: Noë


Warm regards

Charlotte

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Your looks are so elegant!
    Following you, could you follow me back?
    xx from
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for the compliment and the follow :) - following back for sure!

      Warm regards

      Charlotte

      http://charlottegoyvaerts.blogspot.com

      Verwijderen
  2. I love the print of your shirt!
    it's a perfect combo with the pants color!
    ps: Prince is so amazing! great choice!
    Chiara
    ♡EFFENSHION

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the pants!! Hope you visit my blog! I like your so much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love the top, the shoes, the pants! completely awesome!

    I followed you on gfc and on bloglovin', I hope you can take a look at my blog and maybe follow back? I'd really love to stay in touch with you!

    xoxo from a rainy Zurich,
    Lory

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen