woensdag 24 april 2013

Black and white


Hi everyone

Today I've been invited to a party with the dress code: black and white. What is a party without a dress code, right? It's a well known dress code of course, but still it's hard to find the proper clothes for that, because everyone knows that woman don't have any clothes when they need to go somewhere.. Well, I thought I'd change that mythe. I looked in my closet and my mom's, and I found this sweet outfit:

 




Coat: Schumacher
Jumpsuit: River Island
Shoes: Liu Jo
Handbag: Michael Kors


Warm regards

Charlotte

7 opmerkingen:

  1. love that bag <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great outfit - love your shoes :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks so much for your lovely comment!!
    Love this outfit, such an inspiration! =)

    http://addictbeiconic.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you for your comment, I really like this outfit ! Black and white is so feminine !

    xx Inès

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen